Charitable Giving Planning
For individuals who want to include charitable giving as an element of their lifetime and estate planning but who would like more control in how the gifts are used Mr. Raines can assist you in your charitable giving including:
- Understanding Limitations on federal income tax and estate tax deductibility of charitable contributions;
- Use of donor advised funds through community foundations;
- Formation of and qualification of a private charitable foundation as an exempt entity for tax purposes;
- Operating your private charitable foundation;
- Charitable remainder trusts
Thomas E. Raines, PC represents clients throughout the Atlanta metro area: Fulton County, Cobb County, Clayton County, Dekalb County, Forsyth County, and Gwinnett County, including the cities of Norcross, Alpharetta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Johns Creek, Marietta, Decatur, Lilburn, Lawrenceville, and Cumming. Contact Thomas E. Raines, PC today.